Saturday, September 30, 2006

Eagles WON!

One year since eagles lost the grand final, but they got their revenge now. Winning by one point too...such a crazy close game. Just like my life is really crazy. On thursday my sis failed her driving test only because she didn't stop close enough to the stop sign. And on friday, the girl i asked out is quitting work. i think she's pissed at me coz i didn't get her a goodbye present. She probably thinks i don't think of her much. She doesn't know that since the day she told me her car was a Getz, i've looked at EVERY Getz that drove past seeing if its her that's driving it. On wednesday i saw her for the first time driving past me. i knew it wouldn't work out. She's exactly the opposite of me. i'm not gonna become attached to her coz it would kill me if i do. It helps that she doesn't really seem as if she's interested at all. Also two of my workmates left on friday. Its really sad to see them go coz i've seen them work there ever since i started. And they are very good people and hard workers. i think i said something awful to an online friend last night. Now i'm afraid i lost a friend. i don't have many friends. Should i lose them all?? i dunno what to do.

0 Comments: