Friday, July 07, 2006

Lego Mania!

What happens if u cross a police car with a race car?


+









=


U get a street fighting drag machine. =D Ok i seem to have gone a little crazy with lego, but i couldn't help myself coz there was a crazy toy sale. Kmart seems busier than ever coz of the stocktake sale and also the coming of the school holidays. All these parents rushing to buy toys for their kids while the price is cheap is creating a lot of work we have to do when they leave. i also bought myself an Exo-force Mech called the Stealth Hunter. It looks like a cross between gundam and macross. Supposedly there's an alternate model i can build called the stealth wasp. But they don't have instructions for that. i'll try to look it up on the net. The are pics of the stealth wasp and they look really cool. i had to take my supervisor home last night after work. Her car seems to have been in a crash. Anyways it was kinda wierd when as i'm pulling out of the carpark, she tells me to slow down just to yell out random things to my workmates as they are still in the carpark. The same thing also happened when i arrived at the traffic lights and there was a workmate in the lane next to us. Sometimes i think she has maturity of a teenager. i also found out that she lives just down the road from my house. =S It's a small crazy world. Oh well, gonna play with lego now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

HI from Spain!

I bought the Stealth Hunter too, just a few ago. I liked mery much, specially the alternative model, the Stealth Wasp. And I have the same problem, there's not instructions for this... But yesterday I found this:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=163929

Well, it's not an original LEGO instruction, but it's better than nothing. I'm building my wasp at the moment. Hope thi link would help you too

See you!

P.S. (Sorry for my English :P)

Crumbz said...

Hey! THANKS SO MUCH!!! i'll start building it tomorrow!! =D