Sunday, May 28, 2006

Cousin's 21st

My cousin had her 21st birthday party/family/friends gathering last
night. There was lots of good food. i met a few familiar faces,
everybody was busy talking. My cousin seemed happy so that was good.
i would of thought she would be very stressed trying to keep, friends,
family, uni friends occupied. But she seemed happy and that was the
important thing. This morning my very good swedish friend texted and
called me. i was happy that we talked about stuff. My little brother
had his birthday today. i'm thinking about giving him my old phone.
He wanted a USB flash drive, so i'll definetly get him that. i
watched Eagles beat Demons in football today. They almost lost but
luckily they managed to get their skill back and win. i have to
organise to fix the ford laser tomorrow. Bummer, might be a busy day.
This weekend seemed shorter than usual.

0 Comments: