Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Need my own time

i got some stuffs to do but my grandpa wants his comp fixed perfectly.
i dunno how its working now. Shop said that it works fine now, but
i'm not so sure. It sometimes says that it is not connected to the
wireless network and still the internet works. Sometimes it does
disconnect. i got my grandpa using the comp that is connected
wirelessly to the router. He's reading some chinese newspapers online.
i thought he knew how to use a comp but it seems like i was wrong.
He told me to do the search for him. i wonder how he uses the net?!?
Probably gets my cousins who live with him to search for him. He just
reads and clicks on any chinese hyperlink. Things that popup, he
pushes OK to get rid of them. i dunno how to tell him that its bad to
do that all the time. Some webpages put hyperlinks on images that look
like windows popups and he can't tell the difference. i dunno if i
should take it back to the shop or pretend that its all working ok. i
need time of my own. Gotta look for jobs and gotta work tonight. i
can't always drop everything just to help him and i don't want him
bugging me all the time. Dilemma.

0 Comments: