Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Have decided

Have decided to tell my grandpa that its all fixed. It may be a bit
selfish but i weighed the pros and cons. He has to know that i can't
always drop everything to help him. i need time at this stage of my
life to start looking for work and making a career. If the computer
has the net cut off, all he has to do is reboot and try again. i have
to think of myself a bit more and stand up for my own decisions which
i think is right. This allows me to be responsible for my integrity
on doing things of my own accord instead of other people telling me to
do things. i can't always be passive all the time or people will start
taking advantage of me. Anyways i don't like the way my grandpa acts
sometimes. He sometimes scolds unreasonably at my grandma and
sometimes swears as in "F%&* @#%" to my cousins who live with him in
front of my face. i know that i should respect my elders but sadly
sometimes that can't happen. My parents tell me to do what he says
all the time or "he might talk bad about me behind my back". i
personally don't care what bad stuff people say behind my back because
thats all they can do. The people who are stupid enough to believe
gossip deserve to be stupid and deserve to fear what other people can
gossip about themselves. Gonna be MY day today.

0 Comments: