Thursday, November 10, 2005

Project Presentations

i went to look at my friends' project presentations yesterday. They were really good. Later we spent the day talking about crap. At the end of all the presentations we all went to the Kardinya tavern coz there was a free bar tab. i only had coke though coz i was driving. It was alright...people talking and laughing and stuff. i played pool with my friends and lost every game. It was kinda sad for me coz it could be the last time hanging around with my uni friends. All the crap we've been through and we're at the end. Its like completing a very good RPG game. Now its like i have to find something else to do. After the tavern i drove Jamie back to uni for him to sober up. We somehow met Sue in the ps labs. Yeh we haven't seen Sue for ages, so i guess its kinda like fate that we should see as much of our uni friends as possible. Ok i have to study for my exam on wednesday and try not to think too much about my personal problems.

0 Comments: