Sunday, November 27, 2005

Finished Uni

i've finished my last exam on friday and have officially finished all my uni studies. The exam went ok. i was afraid i didn't write enough notes before the exam but a lot of what i DID write appeared in the exam so it was pretty good for me. i dunno whats it gonna be like now. No more uni. Have to start looking for work then. i wanted to do a manual part time job which would be really cool but my parents won't let me because i would have a uni degree. They want me to start in an office straight away. i can't understand them. They always make it difficult. i've been playing Super Mario and Megaman recently. Platform games are kinda cool coz u can run real fast and shoot bad guys and jump crazy distances. i also have to start planning my birthday bbq too. i thought i would be really depressed after i finish uni but luckily i don't seem to be feeling that way. i'm glad i have contact details of my uni friends. For the past 2 weeks i have been using Mozilla Firefox coz somehow Internet Explorer stopped working. It's pretty cool. Theres tabs which is pretty useful. Yesterday i tried to install the new printer which my dad bought. It literally chewed up every sheet of paper that it tried to roll through. We took it back to the shops and exchanged it for another one. This one worked perfectly. Its an Epson Stylus Photo R210. It can print on cds which is pretty cool. i'm having a bit of trouble installing the ink check software which tells the computer how much ink is left. i would be in the garden today mowing the lawn and digging up weeds. Our garden is filled with flowers which would be good if they weren't all weeds.

0 Comments: