Sunday, October 30, 2005

Looking out the window


i was looking out the window on a rainy afternoon and noticed a couple of pigeons underneath a shrub taking shelter from the rain. i quickly took a few photos of them together. They look pyscho cute together. It reminded me of what i don't have and what i might never have. i'm really happy for the pigeons but very sad for myself. i wish i can fly away from my life. Ben's birthday party yesterday was alrite. Lots of good food is always good. Lots of his relatives were there. i played pool with Daniel, Adrian and Ben until late in the night. Almost fell asleep at his place. i've had a very rough week. i wanted to sleep and rest today but didn't get a chance. i've been doing too many things for other people and not enough time for myself. i'm losing the chances to take my stress out of my mind.

0 Comments: