Sunday, August 14, 2005

Clubbing with Cuz

i spent the night clubbing with my cousin last night. i thought she didn't want to go coz it was raining like crazy and she didn't send me an sms. i was enjoying myself watching tv and watching Terminator when she sent me an sms saying, "Hey, r u coming 2nite?", i was like OMG...crazy. i left the house around 9:30 and went to pick up her 3 friends and then drove to the city. We dropped off her 3 friends at Northbridge, and then went to pick up her other friend who lives in woop woop land in Highgate. That was kinda stressful coz we spent a lot of time finding her because we were at the wrong end of the street. We then parked at the carpark and went to Utopia where there was a kareoke party. i saw my other cousin's cousin there, Jess. Talked a little and decided to go to Metros. Had to drive the friend back to Highgate though...My cousin is so nice and caring to her friends. We then went back to Northbridge and danced until our feet hurt. Also, i can't dance. =P i saw Fidea there as well... i see him all the time there and he's always so busy talking to so many different people. Dropped off my cousin and her friends and arrived home at 4am. Hope my cousin is ok coz she seems to be under some stress. Today i woke up at 11am, had breakfast, showered and slept till 7pm. Not surprisingly, i'm not that tired anymore.

0 Comments: