Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tongue tied

i started work today and looked to see if she was there. After about 30 mins of pulling pallets, i gave up hope of seeing her. Then as i was moving to the front, i met her. Asked how her car was. Didn't have a chance of asking her out coz a manager was very nearby. 10 mins later, i was at the front with a pallet again and we made small talk. Small talk became big talk really quickly.

C:Hey, I'm gonna find you an asian girl
me: Whyyyy?
C:Coz asian guys prefer asian girls
me:Thats not true!
C:Do u prefer asian girls?
me:Uh i prefer any girl i guess
C:Coz I asked out an asian guy in highschool and he said no but said he would only go out with me if I was asian.
me:Would you go out with me?
C:What? Are you serious?
me:uhh...No
c:Coz if you are, I would, you know
me...
C:OMG u ARE serious! That is so cute!
me...
C:I'd like to go out with u. I'd write down my number for you later
me:ok

Shyness be damned! i hate getting tongue tied and looking stoopid. But at the same time i feel that i received a second chance. She somehow knew i was being serious even though i tried to deny it. i still don't want to hope too much. After that conversation i felt fear, confusion and happiness at the same time. It was really wierd. Almost as if i was scared of meeting her again. Everything seemed different. Would i be different? Would she be different? Why on earth would she want to go out with me??? WHAT TO DO NOW?? Am i dreaming or hallucinating? A while later she passed me her number and that was it. i came home about 12:30am and didn't want to msg her coz she's probably sleeping by now. i haven't told any of my work mates about it and don't plan to at the moment. Too much thinking is hurting my head. Gonna sleep now.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO THAT'S AWESUM!!! GOOOO CHRISSS!!!!!! :D

-Nieves