Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Torn down

i broke one of the few rules i ever made...never ever to keep my hopes up. Now i feel like i have nothing to live for. i'm really crushed. i need time to think and be alone...i don't want want people barging into this room. LEAVE ME ALONE IDIOTS! Its frigging annoying. i want my privacy...i'm very pissed at the moment. i want to be alone for now. Everybody seems to be disturbing me. i don't want to make it through the week. i can't understand why i was ever born. All i get is misery. There is also uni stuff to worry about. When do i graduate? Why da F*** does everybody ask me that. It has nothing to do with them. Only me. Its really annoying. i have no idea...i have no idea what to do after i graduate. i don't even see myself graduating and finishing uni. No job, no future, no life.

0 Comments: