Saturday, July 30, 2005

Very Crazy Day

i predict its gonna be a very long day today. i don't have time to relax and i'm just typing into blogger as part of my rest. i had bacon and eggs for brunch, then soon after went out to change the tyres for the ford laser. Now the car doesn't slide as much when i'm goin around a round-about. i dropped off the ragnarok client at Ben's house and was gonna drop of the movies at Daniel's house but nobody was at home. Decided to come to uni to get organised and start my uni work. Was supposed to go clubbin with my cuz tonight but lucky that got cancelled coz i just realised i have to do a 1200 word journal for a topic due on tuesday and a 1000 word critique due somewhere next week as well. i'm in the library at uni now, but can't get into the writing mood. At least i have my units organised so i know how to study for them and i now know what is going on. Its gonna be a really long night tonight. Now to catch up on my readings. =/

0 Comments: